Hello you beautiful creatures! I’ve been trying to come up with a solid and semi easy (for lazy people like myself) skincare routine for a while now and I think I’ve finally achieved it! So without further ado here’s a bit about all of my little skincare friends…
1. Every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed I love using the SKINSYNC Brightening Gel Cleanser. I have incredibly pale skin so anything that claims to brighten the skin is right up my alley. I’ve been using this cleanser for a week now and I seriously love it! It has a true gel consistency with an extremely fine exfoliating property that’s gentle enough for everyday use on my sensitive skin - it also lathers up a nice amount. It definitely makes my face more glowy and bright which is a huge positive in my book. It smells like citrus which is really nice and refreshing especially in the mornin’!
2. To really work my daily cleanser deep into my skin and truly remove impurities I enjoy using my Dermabrush. This nifty little guy has the same idea as the popular Clarisonic except it’s literally one-third of the price - I couldn’t bring myself to spend $200-$300 on a cleansing tool so I settled for this! I actually ended up really loving this item. It feels really luxurious and deep cleansing and gives a nice exfoliation to the skin. It’s not too harsh and I use my makeup brush cleanser to wash the brush head!
3. For a toner I’ve just started using the SKINSYNC Brightening Freshner. This product minimizes the skin as well as smooth the surface which is perfect for right before applying foundation and face makeup! It also has a ton of good ingredients for calming the skin which is great for people with redness like I have. It smells and feels incredibly refreshing on the skin. I love this.
4. For a daily moisturizer I’ve been using Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue Lotion! Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find it in drugstores lately but maybe I’m just not looking hard enough. Anywho, this is a great everyday moisturizer. It dries super quickly which is great for when you want to apply it just before makeup - and it doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or oily. This product doubles as a light sunscreen with SPF 15 which is wonderful for everyday use.
5. Lastly, for when I want to remove my makeup I’ve been always turning to my SKINSYNC Dual Phase Makeup Remover. This product is targeted towards removing stubborn eye makeup and lip colors which is great for someone like me who wears bright lipstick and tons of mascara frequently! This remover works like a charm - it leaves absolutely no irritation on my eyes, it’s so gentle. It removes even waterproof mascara effortlessly. Such a great product. I also use Simple Cleansing Wipes to remove my face makeup but unfortunately I’ve just ran out of ‘em. You can read a review I did on them here!
I’m on the hunt for a good under eye cream and overnight moisturizer, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! Anyway, I hope this helps! Please feel completely free to ask if you have any questions! :) xo10 notes · #makeup #makeup blog #makeup blogs #cosmetics #cosmetics blog #skincare #skincare routine #skin care #skinsync #beauty #beauty blog #beauty blogs #routine #dermabrush #garnier #face wash #skinsync review #favzz #tutorialz