Most Used Summer Lip Products
Hello there my snazzy readers! I’ve came to the conclusion yesterday that I’ve basically survived off of five very exceptional lip products the past few months and I’ve decided to share ‘em with you all! So without further ado, here are my most used lip products of the summer…
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight: In the past I’ve only ever worn bold lip colors or no lip color at all but as of recently I’ve found a great appreciation for nudes and lighter shades! I absolutely love this lipstick - it’s incredibly moisturizing and is so low maintenance compared to a red lip. I’ve been wearing this color like crazy lately and it really finishes off any look, bold or natural.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in 107: This lipstick is my absolute favorite. Even though it is a bit darker and vampier I’ve found myself wearing this lipstick a ton. This color makes any makeup look more dressed up and put together. I’m so excited to wear this shade in fall and winter as well. It’s finish is perfect as well - not too matte, not too shiny and not drying at all.
- Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Think Pink: As I just mentioned, I’m really getting into nude, natural colors and this shade is perfect for that. I’m addicted to Wet N Wild lipsticks, they’re just so darn affordable and nice. This shade is so pretty with a bolder eye look - it really pulls it all together. It’s a fresher and more youthful shade than my typical vampier lips. These lipsticks are a bit drying but with a little Carmex it’s just fine. (psst this shade is a great dupe for MAC’s Creme Cup).
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral: I’m not a big fan of glosses typically - I find them to be too sticky, uncomfortable to wear, and just overall unflattering on me but this lip gloss is my one exception. I absolutely love the finish of this gloss, it’s not too shiny that it makes my lips look wet but it definitely gives off a pretty sheen. And the color is AMAZING - it gives the prettiest subtle coral glow and really warms up my complexion. It is also not sticky which makes me very happy ;D
- MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum: Ugh, this lipstick is my queen. If you’ve never seen Candy Yum Yum in person, you haven’t seen it’s true beauty. It’s neon bright hot pink color is so unique and just screams summer and spring to me. It really spices up any outfit or makeup look I wear. I always apply this shade when I need a little pizazz. Just looking at it makes me happy.
Tagged as: rimmel rimmel london rimmel kate moss Wet n Wild Wet n Wild Megalast revlon revlon super lustrous lipstick kiss me coral candy yum yum think pink nude delight lipstick lipgloss summer lip products makeup makeup blog makeup blogs beauty beauty blog beauty blogs beauty review beauty reviews cosmetics cosmetic blog
- thelovelymissandrea likes this
- galacticlook reblogged this from cake-it-on-my-face
- lovelyteenguru likes this
- jazzycrazziness likes this
- makewayfornoddy1994 likes this
- beauty-in-the-making-blr reblogged this from cake-it-on-my-face
- cake-it-on-my-face reblogged this from beautyderp
- theprincessoctopus likes this
- trulyellexo likes this
- bryanathemua reblogged this from beautyderp
- melinamarie5 likes this
- beautymeup likes this
- mesigirls likes this
- beautyderp posted this